- Do you provide opportunities for franchises?
If you’re interested in franchise opportunities, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will I have to pay any tax or duty on the Softie package when it arrives?
Plush toys are free of duty for many countries. While some countries may insist on charging duty, this is outside of our control. Prices listed do not include tax or duty.
- How are Softies packaged?
We vacuum pack our Softies to keep them safe and clean during transit. We also include a cotton gift bag, tissue paper and ribbon so you can beautifully wrap your Softie when it arrives.
- What if my Softie gets lost in the mail?
We ship by Express Couriers who we trust. We always choose the best courier for the job and ensure that we use a service with package tracking. If, for any reason, your Softie hasn’t arrived, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com
- What countries do you ship to?
We offer international shipping to over 200 countries. Scroll through the drop-down menu on the order page to see a list of allthe countries available.
- Can I order any accessories for my Softie?
We have Softie Birth Certificates available for USD $5 per Softie.
- Is my Softie machine washable?
Softies are not machine washable, but a light spot clean should do the trick!
- How do you guarantee quality?
Our quality control encompasses the whole process. We inspect our fabrics as they arrive, and our Softies are regularly tested to make sure they adhere to EN71 Standards (European Union Standards) along with ASTM F963 (USA).
- What are Softies made from?
Softies are made using the highest quality fabrics. All our plush is brand new and all materials go through strict testing to ensure safety and quality.
- Are Softies just for children… or can adults order, too?
We are more than happy to make Softies from the drawings of both the young and the young at heart!
- Does my artwork have to be original, or can I send a photo of something I’ve found?
Artwork must be owned by you, or you must have the license or right to reproduce it. Child’s Own cannot accept any liability due to Copyright or Intellectual Property Rights infringement.
- Do you offer discounts for multiple orders of the same design?
We have a pricing policy for multiple pieces and bulk orders. Feel free to contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your returns policy?
- What do I do if my Softie arrives damaged?
We take great care in packaging Softies for delivery. If the Softie arrives and is damaged, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- Can I order a life-sized version of a Softie?
We welcome life-sized Softie orders but need to cost these on a case-by-case basis. If you’d like to discuss big versions of Softies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if my Softie isn’t what I expected?
We pride ourselves on the quality of our creations and pay close attention to the details in the artwork and photos we’re supplied. If, for any reason, your Softie doesn’t meet your expectations, please contact our team at email@example.com
- Can I check on the status of my Softie?
Absolutely! You can check the status of your Softie at any time by logging into the ‘My Account’ section of the website.
- Can I make changes to the design once I’ve placed my order?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept changes once an order has been placed. The process has several steps and it is difficult to incorporate feedback and updates once the process has started.
- How can I be sure you’ve received my order?
We will send you a confirmation email on the receipt of your order and payment, including an estimated shipping date. If you haven’t received a confirmation, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the deadline for Christmas orders?
Christmas is our busiest time of year. While the season varies, we recommend placing an order by the end of October to guarantee delivery by Christmas Day.
- I’m in a rush. Do you offer quick turnarounds?
If you’re squeezed for time, we’re happy to help. Get in touch with our team and we’ll prepare a custom quotation, which includes a surcharge for a shorter lead time.
- What is the standard lead time for my Softie to be made?
The standard lead time for making a Softie is 2 to 4 weeks, but this may vary. We have accurate lead times listed on our website, so you can check any time.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. If you’d like to pay via international bank transfer, contact us and we’d be happy to accommodate.